Have to leave in a minute to take Addie to the ortho. Watched that dumb football game last night. I hate football. I hate how I get caught up in it. Hate that.
I told you about Ev's chore cards. I have chore cards, too, but they are in a recipe box. I have a daily tab, one for every day of the week, one for each week of the month and then one for each month. I have every chore I could think of in there so I don't actually have to think about when I need to dust this or clean out that. Then, I just pull out the cards for the day and don't put them away until they are done. I really, really like it.
Ran out of time--back from ortho now. They changed how the wire is in his mouth so it should stay better.
Anyhoo, gym is going well. I go Monday through Thursday after dinner and then Saturday morning.
Have a lovely week.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment