Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Maybe Hope For 2010

Wow, this was a day. My friend Debbie in WI became a grandma for the first time. How cool is that? Her D-I-L was in labor all night and into the day. Yowzer. Facebook was all jammed up from everyone waiting to hear. Cool beans.

Dan and I opened a checking account. I am telling it took two hours from the time we left home until we were home again. Goodness. Alec actually had to change a poopy diaper! His first one. Bless his heart.

Then Addie had to go to the ortho. Praise God, I don't have to turn his expander anymore. They put a new wire on the top four teeth and it already has pulled the front teeth together that the expander separated. Freaky. He teeth were sore. I was back there with him but as she was putting on the new wire I left to go check on Evan in the waiting room. Ad comes out with bright red wire in his teeth. I don't think so. I made it very clear in a very nice way to all concerned we weren't having colored wires again. I don't care if I am the anti-fun mom. So there.

Took Lily and the two little boys to close their five savings accounts, collectively, and then open five accounts at the new bank. Good golly Miss Molly, that was a long time. Then to the grocery store to get Adam soup and pick up Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Evan said watching it made his tummy hurt. Really. They watched it tonight while I was at the gym. Yup. Joined Gold's Gym. They have a room just for women to work out. Rock on.

Had a complicated in the bathroom. Dan had to move some pipes. More drywall to fix. Bummer.

No comments: