Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where Stuff Is

Today, Alec and I are going to work on the "Where Stuff Is" notebook. I, for one, do not find it endearing to be asked constantly, "Where do we keep......." It drive me nuts. And with seven people and homeschooling and all these animals, we have a LOT of stuff. So, I decided it was necessary to be uber-organized. In all the closets and cabinets, I used my little label maker and labeled where everything goes. Now, we are going through with a notebook with a letter at the top of each page and listing where stuff is. I know it is overkill, but life is too big these days to not know where stuff is. I don't like being so necessary. I want the house to run in a way that if I am not here, it can still work. I had a friend whose husband would starve at home because she was out and couldn't make him a sandwich. Seriously. I don't get that.

Lily has this new thing. She rubs and rubs her face on her bed sheet. A lot. Thus, she has a red nose and cheeks. She is getting her six month picture taken this month. That is not going to look pretty.

Have a date with the trainer at the gym at 6:00 tonight.

No comments: