Can't remember yesterday. I'm sure we did something--give me a minute. Friday we went to a dinner for Dan's 20th anniversary at 3M. I remember that. Nothing to write home about there. Except Alec babysat Lily and it went fine.
OK, yesterday...Dan worked on the kitchen and I scrapbooked. He pulled every single thing out of the cabinets and then sanded the fronts and then I found out I was supposed to put it all back in. I wasn't ready to work on organizing the kitchen. I have maybe half of it back in, but I am going slowly because I want to do it right. I am seriously going to make a list of every thing in every cabinet and put it on the inside of the cabinet door so everyone knows where stuff is--so many of us clean the kitchen and put away groceries and we are always losing stuff!!
Lily continues to sleep well and was so happy tonight, it was hilarious. Like, I don't think you could possibly be happier than she was. And the boys can't get enough of her. They talk to her and kiss and hug her all the time. ALL THE TIME.
Today we went to the Wesleyan church and listened to missionaries from Albania. They said if you are from America, people figure you are a Jehovah's Witness or a Mormon. Europe seems to be the new mission field--there are so few Christians there anymore. And we just heard a DVD from Ken Ham talking about how it started when the churches started telling people they didn't need to believe in the literal six day creation. If you can take that part out of the bible, why take any of it seriously?
Ken Ham also said in Australia they say "nurse the baby" instead of "HOLD the baby." My kids cracked up over that and keep teasing each other about nursing the baby.
Tomorrow, Alec gets two permanent teeth pulled to aid in the beautification of his mouth. Hope he handles it as well as Adam did. We leave for Charleston Thursday, so I pray he has no complications.
October 31, we celebrate (??) being down here one year. That means we've been gone a year and that means the kids have not seen their grandmother in a year. That isn't good. I gotta get them up there.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment