Thursday, October 22, 2009

Funny Clothes Stories

Yesterday, Lily had a huge spit up on her jammies so we went to change her clothes. Grabbed a replacement, but realized the spit was dripping off my pants, so I wiped them off with the outfit. Then I grabbed another and found out it was too small when we tried it on. Then the next outfit lasted about an hour before I realized I didn't put her diaper on well and she peed on it. New outfit on for nap. And then it was time to go to pictures. Put a going-to-town outfit on and brought her two outfits for pictures. Didn't want to worry about them not making it to pictures. Including the outfit she wore to bed last night, that is NINE outfits in one day. That is a record.

The other story is Dan asked me yesterday where his little pocket sized spiral notebook was--beats me. Last night I was emptying the washer and found this little spiral part of a notebook with no notebook--just a white sheen over all the clothes. It totally disintegrated in the wash. And, NO, I don't check pockets before I wash clothes. Good times.

Bible Study tonight. Dan has the second coat of paint on the cabinets--needs another. Not sure what area of the house to attack today.

No comments: