I'm putting kitchen drawers back in and trying to organize utensils. Problem is, so many people empty the dishwasher, we often can't find things. I am using nail polish to identify which drawer utensils go in. That is what I am working on right now. Painting the tips of utensils with blue, green or red polish--glad they come in those funny colors. Hope it sticks through a washer cycle.
Cooking up one of our chickens on the stove top and will make soup out of it. Bean soup. Maybe make some bread. Oh, I have a good herbed bread recipe--maybe I'll do that.
Started working with the schedule last night--probably by the end of the school year I will finally have the schedule perfect. Great.
Taking Addie out tonight on a date. I guess I ought to get a little more prettied up. I was thinking this was a stay at home day, hence the Green Bay Packer Sweatshirt. How they doin', anyway? We haven't managed to watch a football game yet this year. Heard the Vikings, led by the guy who can't make a decision, nor pronounce his last name correctly finally lost.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment