Monday, October 12, 2009

Calling Mrs. Tooth Fairy

Alec did just fine with his teeth extractions. Man, the roots on those teeth were freaky--they were certainly never going to come out accidentally!! Ian babysat the little boys while Lily and I were with Alec. They did fine--watched a movie.

When we got home, we found a kitten at the glass door just soaking wet. It rained all day--not sure why some kittens stayed dry and this one ended up soaked. It was shivering so I let the middle boys bring it in and give it a blow dry.

A woman came tonight who will basically do anything for $25 an hour. She is going to feed our animals while we are in Charleston. Yes, FFN, that is what we get for moving away from you. Feeling mighty dumb about that right now. She was a nice gal--former engineer--has never fed farm animals. I am sure it will be fine. We told her to take as many kittens home with her as she wants.

Tomorrow I need to work on putting the kitchen back together. I know what will happen. I will be really happy with how things look in the cabinets and then realize I have three more bins full of stuff I need to place. I already have a nice box for Goodwill. It is horrible how much stuff I continue to give them because it just means too much stuff is coming into my house!!

No comments: