Today is our 18th anniversary. It is also the anniversary of two other couples I know and two other friends' birthday. How ironic, huh?
Took Lily in for a vaccination shot this morning. She handled it very well. I could write three pages about vaccinations, but I don't want to bore you or myself. She handled it very well and is now napping. I am going to whip out this post and then clean up some stuff.
Third coat of paint on the cabinets looks good. Not sure what his plan is for this weekend. Maybe painting the cabinet doors. He painted the drawer fronts, so those could go back on.
Lots of folks I know up north are getting H1N1. Haven't heard about many down here, although a 30-something year old father of two who was an associate pastor at a local church died from it this week. No idea if he was otherwise healthy. Drives me nuts they never report that part of the story.
Ian is handling life in a cast well. Going through a lot of Saran Wrap--that is how we are waterproofing it for work and bathing.
The vacation month is flying by. Next week I need to get ready for starting school again and an updates schedule for everyone. We only have three weeks of school and then a week off around Thanksgiving. Then three weeks back on and another two off for the holidays. Then three solid months of school before another break.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment