Since everyone under eight had sniffles, we couldn't all go to bowling, but I decided to let the big boys go. I am not sure that was a great idea. I dropped them off, stopped at the milk store and went home. Nursed the baby and we got right back in the car to pick them up. Two hours driving total. Didn't really have anything to do in that town for the time they were bowling. Not sure I would go that route again.
I am starting to feel the cold in my head and throat. Been taking my stuff I take so we will see what happens. I am surprised I haven't been sick earlier--I feel so run down.
Strawberries got all weeded so I just need to spread the mulch. I have three artichokes that are huge and look really good--that is of the 30 or so I planted! There is another small one. I need to mulch them, also. If I actually got artichokes next year, I would cry with joy.
Not even sure what tomorrow holds--not sure I am ready to think about it.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment