Man, things sure take longer with a baby around. I was so busy all day and it doesn't seem like I got a lot done. Back to the eye doc to try other contacts. I just give up. I can't fine any that are comfy--my eyes are dry. I used to be able to wear them. I don't know why I even care about it--glasses hide a lot of wrinkles.
Home and fed Lily and talked to her until she was ready to nap--maybe a half hour. Then, out to spread more mulch. We got the whole front of the house done. Today we worked around the fig tree and the tiers going up the stairs to the gate. Spent about two hours on that. Next we'll move to the strawberry patch.
So, then lunch and started working on the kitchen. Almost everything is put back, except the stuff that goes in drawers--that has to wait until the drawers are painted and back in. Have never come up with a fabulous way to organize vitamins and other pill-type stuff. I needed to go out to look for a dress for Lily's pictures on Wednesday, so after I got as far as I could in the kitchen, I took Lil and Adam down to Anderson. We got some organization junk at Target for the pills and then to TJ Maxx and mall to look for dresses. I wanted something fancy. Everything is red for Christmas right now. I finally found a pink and black one that is so stinking cute. She has a head band that matched it. I bought shoes to match but I think she will go barefoot. Can't wait to have them done.
Wasted so much time shopping, called Dan and told him he better put dinner together. That worked out well because it was stir fry and I can't make a good stir fry for nothin'. Not sure what my issue is.
Are you bored yet? So, after dinner, we put Lily's room back together after the paint job and now I am telling you all about it. I have to go through the other stuff I bought her and then work on the pill organization until I crash. Oh, man, I need to work on my bible study, too.
Only about half unpacked from the trip. Dan is painting the crown molding in the kitchen today and then will paint the cabinets tomorrow. Getting gravel delivered for the driveway tomorrow.
This month off school is exhausting!! Ian keeps asking me if we are doing something tomorrow besides bowling and I keep telling him to stop asking!! Let me get through today first!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment