Friday, October 9, 2009

Back Already?

I missed too many folks on Facebook and reading other people's blogs! Couldn't last the whole month.

We've been working on weeding and spreading mulch--fun. Actually, the kids like spreading mulch. Not weeding so much, though. We finished the big garden out front and are working on the tiers on the side of the house. After that we'll move to the berries. We took today off. I had to be to the eye doc early for a contact check and to get my new glasses--will have to post a pic. I like them. Can't find contacts I like, however. I should just give up. A least glasses hide wrinkles.

Been doing a Beth Moore bible study on Esther. Love it. We went to see Ken Ham at Dr. Charles Stanley's church in Atlanta last Sunday--that was fun. Got the Fearfully and Wonderfully Made DVD from Answers in Genesis--wow, Evan loves and it has been talking about it a lot. They are all amazed Lily already has all the eggs she will ever use and that her part of their nieces and nephews are already in her.

Dan is working on the kitchen. He is planning to get it done this month. He is planing to do the honey harvest the first weekend of November.

His 20th anniversary with 3M is this year. We get to go to a dinner tonight. Alec is babysitting Lily and the other beasts--I told him he might actually have to change a diaper!!

No comments: