I am going to have an internet fast until November. I will get online once a day to check email but that is it.
In October, we will go to Charleston, going to take some of our clay soil and try to make and fire pots--we have a video of a guy firing his pots on an open fire. Hoping to get the flower garden weeded and mulch down and get the soil in the vegetable garden amended and some cardboard down on it. Hopefully we will be able to have a decent garden next year. This year was the grandest flop ever. Hopefully, we can make a major dent on kitchen remodeling, also. That's all. We will probably be happy to get back to school in November.
Lily will be three months in October and that is when we get their first portraits done. She is sleeping so well. Last night we put her down at about 7:30. I got her at 2:00 to feed her. I can't remember if she got up or if it was me being too full of milk. Then she got up at 7:30. That's twelve hours. She was back to bed at 8:30. Seriously.
My upper back is killing me from holding her so long yesterday to keep her from fussing. I like those heat wraps you stick on your back. They seem to help.
Well, miss me terribly, ok? Email me if you're wondering if I am still alive. See ya in November.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment