Friday, March 19, 2010

Working Together

It is amazing how well children can work together to clean a kitchen when you tell them that they can't do Wii until it is done and if they fight there will be NO Wii. Amazing. Wish it didn't take that. I made homemade mac and cheese where you cook the noodles in milk and then just add cheese. They did not love it.

Alec got to shovel dirt into Grandma's grave. This has been a good trip for him. I think he learned things on this trip he will keep with him. Like having an extra handkerchief to offer to blubbering females. The guys Dan lunched with talked about taking a trip together. That would be good for them. I hope they follow through. You know how men are.

I swore I was done buying diapers. I have a ton and decided to work on infant potty training. Well, today, I got four $3 off coupons for huggies and then had a $10 off a $20 purchase at Kmart. I could have just bought three, I guess. If I had done that, it would have been $11 for three packs of diapers, or 3.66 a pack. I have a tower of diapers in Lil's closet. Speaking of her closet, I just pulled out her 12 month clothes. My baby can wear 12 month clothes! I think I hit it correctly. I bought 18 month summer clothes. And then light knit long clothes for 24 months. I think that will work.

It was 75 degrees here today! The kids complained it was too hot! Yikes. I have been outside so much more than normal, I have lists and lists of chores.

No comments: