Wow, as much as I do not love where I life, I was so glad to get back to it. We rolled in the drive at exactly midnight, on the dot. And we were in bed at 12:15.
We had a good time at the Creation Museum. Got to do some dinosaur building with Buddy Davis and his wife and talk to him a little. He is the one who had gone up to our old house for a concert last summer. Headed home about 3:00. Made it back in one piece, except we lost Evan's bag with his camera and wallet. He does not seemed bothered by this at all. He was in tears this afternoon because he could not juggle after trying for two minutes but losing all his spending money and his camera did not really bother him. The mind of a six year old...
The baby goat is just precious. And Sally is such a good mama.
Before I go further, may I say I have feel as if I will never be caught up again, which i know is not true and yet it feels like it, all the same.
We are back to school tomorrow, even though we did not get all the laundry done, nor everything put away. Why did we not get everything put away, you ask?
Ian ended up slicing his finger with a knife we had gotten at Ruby's. It was a super sharp steak knife. He was taking the cardboard cover off it and he REALLY got himself good. So, off to the E.R. we went. Also, had to go get milk. And we went to the chiropractor. And I have this baby.
I sorted through all the pictures we took from Ruby's. I have seven people I made stacks for. Need to get them sent off and be done with it. There weren't too many I was unfamiliar with but there was a neat one of Dan's dad as a baby.
On a side note, nutella on banana bread is REALLY good.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment