Monday, March 15, 2010

No Bang or Bust

Mondays usually start one way or the other. Today, we are just rambling along. Trying to remember our normal routine. The kids usually do better at that than me. Evan is slow as molasses but he eventually gets it done.

Dan said Alec has a swollen eye. He has had this a few times before. I think he gets pollen underneath his eye lid. Told him to stick his face in a sink full of water and blink. That seems to cure a lot of eye issues.

Started giving Lily some finger food. Just some baby cereal. She has absolutely no interest in it. She still needs things to be perfectly smooth or it gags her. I remember Evan being like that for a long, long time.

I am having a hard time screwing my head on straight. Seems like things are a mess and I can't seem to get them straight. I know I should give myself a break with life being as it is, but it seems like the more normal I keep it the better.

No comments: