Monday, March 29, 2010

Super Duper Doctor Mom

Last night, both Evan and Ian came to me with fevers just before bed. SERIOUSLY?? Sunday night and fevers? I gave them both immunitizers and some liquid chlorophyll (I have had that stuff forever but hardly ever use it because it stains everything close to it). Both slept well and woke up fine. YEAH. Evan said his stomach hurt. In this case, his stomach hurt because he didn't want to wake up and was hoping to be sent back to bed. Instead, he was told to put his sheets in the washer.

On advice from FFN, I am giving him kefir. Seems to me kefir is more for stomach and yogurt is more for guts. Giving him acidophilus, also. Trying the chlorophyll for awhile with both Evan and Ian. Ian is very gassy. Ginger helps him a little with it, but maybe this will help, also. This prescription doesn't seem to be helping Evan at all. I will keep giving it to him for the rest of the month and make an effort to figure this out myself. I think he is having some stomach issue but I think at least half of it is not real. And I might completely change my mind on that within the hour.

Lily is standing all by herself. Not standing up but letting go of her support and staying balanced.

Bought fruit trees last night. Bought Adam a Red Delicious apple tree because he loves them. He gave me a big, sincere hug--it was sweet. He was so happy I bought him a tree.

No comments: