Had our grocery run tonight. This couponing is driving me nuts. You would not believe the money I save. Amazingly unbelievable shocking amount of money, but good grief, it takes a lot of time and brain power and I am lacking in both. I mean a six pack of good paper towels and a bag of Dove chocolate for just over $1, but it took three transactions and about eight coupons in those three transactions to get me there.
Someone is bringing me food for dinner Friday. Just to be nice because of Ruby's death. Isn't that nice?
Bought Dan pickled herring tonight that was not on sale. Just saying. I want points for that.
Miss Lil's top two teeth are coming in. Did I mention that? Did I mention she was up at 4:00 this morning? And did not want to go back to sleep? Not good. Not good at all.
Evan still says his stomach hurts all the time. I don't know. I asked him if he was really sure it hurt so much and he said, "Well, you know I have reflux." I had to explain that we don't KNOW it and the pills cost a lot and if they don't make it all better, we should stop taking them. I am trying to trick him in case he is fibbing. I am like that.
Hey, remember back in January when the house was done and I was so organized all of a sudden and life was working so much better. It stopped. Working. Too much life and too many trips. I need it back.
Just found out Alec can get his permit to drive in July. Wow.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment