Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ongoing Issues

#1--Evan's belly. I told him yesterday afternoon to go to bed until his stomach felt better. It is so frustrating when they have a problem but also are using it to get out of things they don't like. Grrrr.

#2--To go gray or not. Seriously, this is driving me crazy. The reason this is driving me nuts is there isn't a best answer. I generally go for the best answer. This is just a choice. One of these days I am just going to the store and doing it before I know what I am doing. Doesn't it seem weird to be gray and have a baby? In the church nursery I was in Sunday, I met a woman with a baby older than Lily. The woman was a year younger than me and I found out she was holding her granddaughter. We both laughed about it.

#3--Making the gym work. I have been going in the evening after dinner. Adam misses me a lot when I am gone and I am not getting everything done I need to in a day. SO, this morning, I left at 4:30 to get to the gym at 5:00. Do I hate that? YES. Will it make the rest of the day go better? Yes, unless I fall asleep doing something important.

No comments: