Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bowling is NOT Boring

Evan was a pill at bowling. He cried half the time. Why? I don't know why. he told me bowling was boring and he wanted to quit. Sorry, kid, I just paid for ten weeks of it. Find a way to make it fun. I really don't know what the problem is, specifically.

Got my hair cut. Trying to have cool bangs (the longer ones that sweep to the side), but they are already bugging me and hanging in my face. Otherwise, I am adorable.

Dan took the kids to free night at the Upstate State Fair while I was out. They enjoyed it. I had asked my chiro about it while we were at his office yesterday. He said it ain't Disney World. Well, duh.

Lily has slept through four nights. Last night was her earliest awakening, at about 4:30 or so (I forget). That still counts for an all nighter, in my book. I still had to take a nap at about 10:00 this morning. Not sure why.

Bible Bee is this weekend. The real one--the others were practices. They are glad to have it over. Ian said he hoped he didn't make it to Nationals, because he is tired of practicing. That's the spirit.

No comments: