Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday? Sunday? Huh?

I am so messed up on my days. I am sure tomorrow is Monday. If someone could help make it so, that'd be great.

We moved the crib down to the craft room. I bought a video monitor (how cool is that??) so we can see her. I think we will keep her at night in the laundry room for at least awhile. When she is good and solid at sleeping through the night, I will move her down. I wish there was a better choice, but I can't think of it.

We also moved stuff around so we could get all the furniture out of the kitchen. We moved some stuff in our bedroom and mushed every thing closer in the living room, but not so close it is annoying. Had to move the pantry out into the dining room area. Made it livable because it might take awhile to get this kitchen done. We are working on making a plan for the kitchen right now.

Bowling starts tomorrow. The kids are excited. I am getting my haircut also. Overdue for that

No comments: