Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Checking off the List

Man, I hate it when it seems like all I do in life is check things off my to do list. Nothing seems fun right now. Anyhoo...

Walgreen's was taking forever with Ian's Rx yesterday so I told them to cancel it and called the doc to have it sent somewhere else. Walgreen's called hours later to let me know the Rx was ready. Good grief.

Took Adam and Evan to Walmart to get the rest of the fall clothes they needed. Lily will not sit in her car seat without having a fit so I had to hold her while shopping and holding things up to the kids to see if they fit. She screams most of the time she is in the car. It wears me out. Really.

She does have longer happy times and will sit in the bouncy chair for a good bit. The little boys look after her in the seat while Alec and I moved three book shelves out of the den and into his room last night. We had to take all the books off the shelves (and keep them in order--I just organized them!) and then move the shelves and put them all back on. We'll keep three book shelves in Ian's new room and now I just have to figure out where to put one and we will be good. I have all the coats in the den closet, so I have to rehome them and I am completely out of closets for that. I guess I will have to get one of those hanging storage things and stick it in the garage.

Oh, back to the little boys and Lil (got side tracked). Evan was taking pictures of them while they were watching her. I was amazed she tolerated it for so long with the flash going off her her face and all. It was kind of funny.

Off to bowling and then grocery shopping. Woo hoo. Good times.

No comments: