I could have sworn I had posted since I put up those pics of Lil. No idea of what I thought I said. So many things happen every day. High and lows and silly things and frustrating things. Just haven't felt like typing it all out.
Started a Beth Moore bible study on Esther with Ev's bowling buddy's mom at her Lutheran church. Met a gal who teaches speech and debate at Clemson--she is single. I don't know many single women my age. She was very nice--I hope I get to know her more. Lots of old ladies--one had been married 54 years. I sure need this bible study. Every other Thursday for ten sessions.
Have nothing prepared for tomorrow's trip. Used to be so organized. Now I am so busy, I just couldn't think about it yet. At one point this morning, my goal was to just get my bed made. It seemed hard. Got interrupted with school and Lily needing attention and hunger.
Got an apple tree in the mail. Let's see if I can keep this one alive.
Millie seems to be doing well after her surgery.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment