Friday, April 2, 2010

Take Two

So, last Friday, the lasagna dinner never came. Finally called the gal and she said she had planned for the following Friday. OK, so fine, kind of annoying and embarrassing and funny all at once, but she got super defensive and started claiming I said things I hadn't said that proved it only made sense she meant the following Friday. That got annoying but I did my dernest to be gracious. So, I ended up telling her I didn't need dinner but just come over for tea. She is supposed to be calling me soon to tell me she is on her way over. Actually, she is supposed to have called and actually be here by now, but that is neither here nor there. No, I'm not annoyed.

Hip is less painful but I am going to the chiropractor later. Also promised a library trip. They have these things there called Playbacks. It is a an audio book in a little MP3 sized dealie that you just plug your headphones into. Adam walks around all day with one on his head.

Tomorrow they are working on the treehouse and the chicken tractor. Any maybe planting the fruit trees.

No comments: