I am terrible at planning. Things always seem to change. Today, we had planned to work on the treehouse and the chicken tractor and plants fruit trees. Well, nutty friend came over yesterday and offered me some plants she wanted to get out of her yard. I will almost always take free plants, so I agreed to come over this morning and get them.
Alec, Adam and I went over while Ian baby sat Lily and Evan helped Dan plant fruit trees. We dug up two huge bushes, a crepe myrtle tree, a bajillion bulbs and some other bushes. I can't believe she just gave them to me. Well, I do know what it is like when you just want something out. I need to think of something to do to thank her.
She told me she wanted to come and help me decide where to plant it. She has studied landscaping. She every pointed out some nice plants I had that had been long neglected and told me what to do to them. Adam helped her plant a bunch of bulbs.
As wonderful as all this was, may I just say I am so unbelievably tired and sore I would not mind croaking. Wow. Also, there is still a fruit tree to plant and the other stuff never got done. Not even close. Still a good day.
I think we might go to a waterfall tomorrow.
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment