Saturday, May 29, 2010

Too Much...oh, Whatever

Every post out to be titled Too Much Life. I can't even think of all the things I need to do. This morning, I worked on the craft room, which is now 3/4 storage room. What a mess. Fortunately, Lily took a long nap while I worked on it. She slept 2 1/2 hours, which is unheard of for her. I actually woke her up after 2 1/2 hours when it dawned on me she hit her head pretty hard this morning. Head injury, long nap, YIKES! She is fine--has even knocked her head two more times since she got up.

Anyway, worked in the craft room and then organized my seeds. Learned that if you put them in jars and add a moisture absorber package and stick them in the freezer, the should last a long, long time. So, got that done and then Addie ad I planted carrot seeds in pots on the porch. My carrots all disappeared and then the new ones I planted never sprouted, so I thought if I started them and than put them in the garden after they were bigger, I might have a chance of having carrots. Also started some delphiniums, just because I had the seeds. Need to go attend to plant

Dan and Alec hunted for wild hogs this morning, but saw none. The neighbor said they could come again whenever, so this might be their Saturday morning hobby for awhile. They chopped up a few trees and are working on the treehouse.

I am looking for a cake idea to make for Lily's first birthday, which is July 22. Thinking flowers.

No comments: